13-1202. Threatening or intimidating; classification
A. A person commits threatening or intimidating if the person threatens or intimidates by word or conduct:
1. To cause physical injury to another person or serious damage to the property of another; or
2. To cause, or in reckless disregard to causing, serious public inconvenience including, but not limited to, evacuation of a building, place of assembly or transportation facility; or
3. To cause physical injury to another person or damage to the property of another in order to promote, further or assist in the interests of or to cause, induce or solicit another person to participate in a criminal street gang, a criminal syndicate or a racketeering enterprise.
B. Threatening or intimidating pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 1 or 2 is a class 1 misdemeanor, except that it is a class 6 felony if:
1. The offense is committed in retaliation for a victim's either reporting criminal activity or being involved in an organization, other than a law enforcement agency, that is established for the purpose of reporting or preventing criminal activity.
2. The person is a criminal street gang member.
C. Threatening or intimidating pursuant to subsection A, paragraph 3 is a class 3 felony. 아리조나 형법상 위협, 협박 죄입니다. 가까운 경찰서에가서 고발하시고 접근 금지 명령 신청을 고려 해보세요.
Tominr****님 답변답변일2018-03-31 오후 1:25:30
물론 협박하는것은 좋은일이아니지만 왜 동업자에게 그동안 경과를 알리지 않았나요? 혹시 그동안 잘되는것같은 인상을주며 원글은 그 사업체의 돈으로 먹고 살지 않았나요? 판사는 모든 것을 듣고 판단하지요.