Determine your claim type 어떤 혜택 (크레임 타입)을 받아왔는지?
Determine your benefit year end Date 혜택 기간이 언제인지?
: BYE IS 12 MONTHS ATER THE CLAIM START DATE
( Benefit Year is listed underneath the Claim Summary)
https://edd.ca.gov/About_EDD/coronavirus-2019/cares-act.htm <- - - 찬찬히 읽어 보시고 . . .
"Federal unemployment benefit programs under the CARES Act ended on September 4, 2021. You will no longer be paid benefits on the following claim types for weeks of unemployment after September 4 (even if you have a balance left on your claim) :
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC)
- Pandemic Additional Compensation (PAC)
- Mixed Earner Unemployment Compensation (MEUC)
- If you earned enough wages from an employer (not self-employment income) in the last 18 months and are still unemployed or working part time, you can reapply for regular unemployment benefits. Log in to UI Online and select File New Claim."